""John Neiberger""  suffering from sleep
deprivation and possible insanity scribbled:
> You need to be in privileged (enable) mode to make changes.  In your
> example you're not in privileged mode.
>
> John

> I have tried that, unfortunately it doesn't take
>
> cat4006> (enable) set prompt
> Usage: set prompt
> cat4006> (enable)

Obviously, you are in 'enable' mode.  I have *no* idea what I was looking at
when I made that post. Please forgive me.  I'm going to refrain from posting
for the remainder of the day in order to limit the damage I might cause.
;-)

John