>Howard
>CSSI 93005
>

>Howard,
>If you were a Cisco Instructor years ago, is it safe to assume the CSSI
>number started at 93000?? Just curios.

92001, I believe. Not sure.

>On a serious note, are you allowed to still add the cert and number
>after your name if you  become inactive?

No one ever really came up with a good set of rules. Recertification
was never as well defined as it was with CCIE and the like. I have no
problem in saying "inactive" -- the irony being that I'm currently on
a subcontract developing internal courseware for Cisco staff.

Since a CSSI is not all that meaningful except in the context of a
training partner, the active-versus-inactive distinction isn't that
significant -- if you are doing approved Cisco training, it will be
active with the partner; if you aren't, it won't.  It's not as if you
can go into business as a Cisco instructor just by having a CSSI.