Howard,

Why in the world would Cisco start at 92001 for the CCSI? Any particular
reason for such a high number?

Now we all know for a fact why the CCIE # start at 1025?

So

>From: "Howard C. Berkowitz" >Reply-To: "Howard C. Berkowitz" >To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] >Subject: RE: General comments on Cisco Teaching
[7:64833] >Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 01:04:28 GMT > > >Howard > >CSSI 93005 >
safe to assume the CSSI > >number started at 93000?? Just curios. >
>92001, I believe. Not sure. > > >On a serious note, are you allowed to
still add the cert and number > >after your name if you become inactive?
> >No one ever really came up with a good set of rules. Recertification
>was never as well defined as it was with CCIE and the like. I have no
>problem in saying "inactive" -- the irony being that I'm currently on >a
subcontract developing internal courseware for Cisco staff. > >Since a
CSSI is not all that meaningful except in the context of a >training
partner, the active-versus-inactive distinction isn't that >significant
-- if you are doing approved Cisco training, it will be >active with the
partner; if you aren't, it won't. It's not as if you >can go into
business as a Cisco instructor just by having a CSSI. > > > > >Message
Posted at: >http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=64854&t=64833
misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]