First big question, are your T1's from the same provider, or from a
different provider, and thus different "public" ip address space?  If it is
from a different provider, you may well run into some problems with NAT.

Say for example, client A connects to your webserver (via ISP A's public IP
address that is assigned to you, say x.x.x.x) which is then Nat'd to your
internal RFC1918 address  That will work all fine and dandy, but what about
if your default gateway is ISP B's T1.  Outbound packets, returning to
Client A, will be NAT'd to ISB B's outside address, say y.y.y.y.  If Client
A is behind a stateful firewall, return packets will be dropped, as it will
have ISP B's SRC address, and it will be expecting ISP A's.

There are a number of ways around this, but I will wait for more detauls
before going on.  Presumably you are not / will not be running BGP, and have
your own AS?