I have a question about this setup, but it's more deisgn-oriented than
configuration. What's the benefit of having redundant ISPs if they both
connect to one router? I realize that a WAN circuit is more likely to have
problems than the router hardware is, but it seems like both the
configuration problem and the single point of failure can be addressed by
adding a second router. From there, I see two options. #1, break up the LAN
into two DHCP scopes (if DHCP is used) and assign the IP's of both routers
as the default gateway, but alternate them. Scope 1 would have R1's IP as
the primary default gateway, and R2's as the secondary, and vice versa for
scope 2. #2, Use a layer 3 switch at the core of the LAN, and configure
routed ports. Give the switch two default routes with the same AD, and it
will load balance between the two routers.

Does either of these sound feasible?

Hal