Hi Terry,

I think I have already responded to a similar, if not the same question.
You wont be able to use NAT, as you can have a many-to-one NAT statement on
your router.  IE Qwest IP and Sprint IP, both NAT to the same server.

The only way I can see you getting this working is if you get a /30 or use
ip unumbered between yourself and the providers, and then have both public
IP ranges on your insider ethernet segment. (Thus your server will have two
public IP addresses configured on them).