Hi there,

On Thu, 2 Dec 2021, novpenguincne via clamav-users wrote:

... I still have an older SLES11 box running the 98.x client. ...

Would you at least try to convince me that there's any need to do that?

What prevents you from installing a supported version of ClamAV?

Now that you've announced to the whole world that you're begging to be
shafted, rather than run ridiculously old code of dubious utilty with
published vulnerabilites [*] would it not be better, even, not to run
it at all, and instead do something else (or several something elses)
about your security which would in any case be much more effective?

[*] See for example
http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvekey.cgi?keyword=clamav

--

73,