Edit and remove -Wno-logical-op-parentheses -Wno-dangling-else
libclamav/Makefile.am
libclamav/Makefile.in
libclamav/Makefile
libclamunrar/makefile
What version of zlib are you using? IIRC the reason I updated to Zlib-1.2.11
was for decompressing the signatures
This will also have to be placed in a non standard location so it doesn't
interfer with OS specific utilities.
Seems like you need a recent version of openssl.