Thank you get for still helping me
 i will get back to you with specifics of lappy  at a later date
i know it is low on memorey  but disk storage is about 40 to 50%
so far i think you help me deudce that the currant instlation clam .3
is no longer used for virus signatures and i would need ,4

this i will keep repeating till i am blue in the face  as the word important
can not be stressed enough
i hope that rat does not multiply as we have enough trouble with  the ones we
have already

the word i am giveing you is the souce for information you need to l@@k
B??     C???? join them together PLLLEEEEAAASSSE
search that word on your faviout search engine   and do not listen to
the propagnda about it  certain rats are leading people down the parth and
over the edge of a cliff

for now i will leave you with my clamav config file and get back to you
with the other information you have asked for
oh and by the by can i pick your brain about thease two my search turned
up zero  on search engine
GS Shadow file and the other was a Molacat process ?
and are you saying that you can have binary files on a linux system in the
operating system ?

Clam Conf

Comments will get lost when you reconfigure the clamav-freshclam package

DatabaseOwner clamav
UpdateLogFile /var/log/clamav/freshclam.log
LogVerbose false
LogSyslog false
LogFacility LOG_LOCAL6
LogFileMaxSize 0