i have no idear ged
i asked my provider what there dns server was but the person i spoke to
did not even have understanding of what dns was tech um ok

any way i will find out what you have asked
and hears a bit more of what i talked about last time
on the souce which you do not have at  this present time
there is a catholic preist italian evrebody needs to hear what he has to say
carlos marinos varogone  ,put his life on the line
there was an italian doctor saying the same thing but he is no longer with us
jfks ghost would proberly say i told you so

right down to my  bit fighting this thing on a daily basis
ran a scan with out knowing it read out below
now this is the strange bit i have recently been changing permisions
when it was root on  the process tab  i am talking about
the user was 1000 which is me.   down on the comand line bit it said ignore
many directories to scan such as home and ect i cant rember exsactly .

Now that i have changed the permission the user is 121
and the command lins says

security context usr/bin/freshclam enforce
command line  usr/bin/freshclam -d --foreground true

i tried to copy and past but was not possibe hear is the scan that came about
by mistake  nope lost that one so hear is another though its probely of no use
as the other one succeeded  to scan and this one did not dam!!

 WARNING: Ignoring deprecated option SafeBrowsing at
/etc/clamav/freshclam.conf:22
ERROR: Can't open /var/log/clamav/freshclam.log in append mode (check
permissions!).
ERROR: Problem with internal logger (UpdateLogFile =
/var/log/clamav/freshclam.log).
ERROR: initialize: libfreshclam init failed.
ERROR: Initialization error!
zone8@zone8-Latitude-D510:~$

kind regards colin