From: colin course <course2...@yandex.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2022 8:04:44 PM
To: Dorian ROSSE <dorianbr...@hotmail.fr>
Cc: Dorian ROSSE via clamav-users <clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>
Subject: Re:[clamav-users] problem for freshclam

yes dorian your on the right track answer the last question first  only its

BIT

dont type the whole word hear as we will get in trouble :)

right now to the solution

those are the 3 commands correct
i cant run them or i will mess up my stoped up date otherwise i would

the first commands stops clam you should get it to say so with mine it was a
  green ok

the second comand runs freshclam
so you can see  what it saying at the end of its run
what is it saying at the end of its process ?

the third command restarts clam

kind regards colin