From: colin course <course2...@yandex.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2022 8:23:29 PM
To: Dorian ROSSE <dorianbr...@hotmail.fr>
Cc: Dorian ROSSE via clamav-users <clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>
Subject: Re:[clamav-users] problem for freshclam

you to dorian that was crptic good by
be nice to know if it worked or got you futher though ?
nice chatting

my cyptic word
there is a preist on there carlos marinos varagon who has something very
interesting to say  if you listen very intently
the other infamouse site that evrebody goes to keeps taking him off
but people keep putting him back on much to there anyoance fe va the
resistance
hope i helped you get nearer to a solution as i say any questions feel free
by from blighty aka england just across the water

colin