hi dorian
did it do the first command ok
did the command give you an ok in its read out did  it stop ? the process

and then we can go on to the second command
and see what does it say post the first  2 results of the commands
for the second just the bit at the end is all that is of interest

you really want your clam   permissions to  be clamav and adm
ged was right about that we shall persavear now we have started

we can try other things but that will be looking at processes and may be
files as i am not that great with a terminal
and see what your config file says we know what your log one saying already you
can check it with mine my scanner is working but i suppose
thats on the tk scanner  side of things
have you got a sanaptics package manager ?

kind regards colin