Hi all,

We're seeing SocketTimeoutExceptions in long running processes, with the
consequence that no other messages are delivered to the subscribe function
on that machine. We're doing ack-unless-exception, so I just sort of
assumed any exceptions like that would result in the message being not
ack'ed, and the next one being picked up. Restarting the process correctly
picks up new messages from RabbitMQ.

Is there an undocumented best practice for handling
SocketTimeoutExceptions? I'd really very much like to continue consuming
from the channel :)

Related to this, the troubleshooting link seems to be dead

http://clojurerabbitmq.info/articles/troubleshooting.html

We are using the following version of langohr

[com.novemberain/langohr "2.10.1"]

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Thomas

--
*uSwitch is a trading name of uSwitch Ltd. Registered in **England and
Wales **(Company No. 03612689). Registered Address: **Notcutt House, 36

*This communication and any attachments contains information which is
confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. It is for intended
recipients only. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute, publish, rely on or otherwise use it without our consent. Some
of our communications may contain confidential information which it could
be a criminal offence for you to disclose or use without authority. If you
have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email from your computer.*

*uSwitch Ltd reserves the right to monitor all email communications for
compliance with legal, regulatory and professional standards.*