On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 1:35 PM Alex Miller <a...@puredanger.com> wrote:

> You can talk about Clojure operations from a type perspective, but I think
> when you do so, you are largely missing the point of Clojure.

Having used Clojure for a very long while, I will have to respectfully
disagree with this one.  Clojure tries to help you reason about programs,
and so do other tools, we're all on the same team.

Not sure if OP is trying to use clojure to understand computers or
clojure.  Some ideas that help large programs can be a distraction on
really small ones, like polymorphism.

Simple Made Easy only really speaks to people once they've felt the pain of
living in the kind of larger-scale mess it addresses and now devs suddenly
have a vocabulary to explain it, it's not really going to make sense sooner.