Hi,

Am 27.04.2009 um 22:18 schrieb jim:

The lack of error message stuck me as well.

The result of :messages simply lists Bram Molenaar as the messages
maintainer.

I also mapped "\ab" to "a" so that it would enter insert mode and that
worked fine. So I don't think it's a problem with the mapping. I'm
guessing the plugin isn't fully loaded or something.

Is there a way to check that? Perhaps a way to attempt to start the
REPL from the command prompt?

You can do a: :call vimclojure#Repl.New().

Did you install the vimplugin by defining vimdir in local.properties
and using "ant install"?

Sincerely
Meikel