Laurent,

Thanks for all of the helpful replies. Just one clarification:

On Jul 8, 2010, at 3:37 AM, Laurent PETIT wrote:
>> BTW, is there a way to get a popup menu of the options, or some other
>> listing of them without going through them one by one?
>
> There is already a "Clojure" menu and a contextual menu (when in an editor)
> with a "Clojure" menu entry, which list available "commands" (those that are
> considered commands by Eclipse, and are customizable by you the user via
> Window > General > Keys menu).
>
> If you were talking about this menu and find it incomplete, I would
> appreciated if you could take the time to precisely list the missing pieces,
> so that I can concentrate on adding them, and not hunting them :-)

Actually I was talking about a menu of *completions* here. I meant that when
one has typed the beginning of a symbol and "asks" for completions, is there a
way to get all of the known completions in a popup menu or listed in another
buffer (two approaches taken in other systems), etc., instead of just getting
one completion filled in where you're typing and having to keep asking for more
to cycle through them? I think maybe you already have something like this but
I'm missing it... in the doc you talk about "omni-completions," and I'm not
sure what those are, and you also talk about hitting a key a second time to
broaden the search for a whole new set of classes (while I have to hit it once
for each possible match)... Or maybe I'm misreading that. I also note that the
sentence beginning with "200 results..." is cut off, and might give a clue if
completed...

Thanks, -Lee

School of Cognitive Science, Hampshire College
893 West Street, Amherst, MA 01002-3359
lspec...@hampshire.edu, http://hampshire.edu/lspector/
Phone: 413-559-5352, Fax: 413-559-5438

Check out Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines:
http://www.springer.com/10710 - http://gpemjournal.blogspot.com/