Hello Laurent,

Am 09.07.2010 um 18:30 schrieb Laurent PETIT:

> But still I prefer to have the library name at the end of the namespace, it's
> easier to spot than in the middle (e.g. I prefer net.cgrand.parsley to
> paredit.core)

Now that is a strange argument. net.cgrand.parsley vs. parsley.api. Why should
at the end be easier to spot than at the beginning? In particular because
parsley.api just contains relevant information while net.cgrand.parsley
contains quite a bit of noise. I consider the origin to be noise in the code.
Of course it is a fact with some weight when evaluating a library whether it
was written by Christophe. But in the code this is completely of no relevance.

Sincerely
Meikel