> The latter is easy to fix: provide a version of println that wraps an
> implicit (take n ...) around seq arguments (including when it calls
> itself on seqs nested within other structures). (*print-length*
> doesn't seem to work, just causes an infinite seq to print the first n
> items and then a never-ending string of "..."s.)

Hi Ken,

In my tests *print-length* works fine with the regular REPL printer, but has
the defect you describe when using pprint. Can you confirm that you are also
seeing the problem with pprint, not print?

Do some REPLs automatically replace print with pprint?

Tom:  I have created a ticket with a partial fix and would appreciate your
input: http://dev.clojure.org/jira/browse/CLJ-695.

Thanks,
Stu