It's not really the Emacs tools that are a problem, but the huge
amount of web pages trying - with good intentions - to help you
installing the Emacs-Clojure stack, but usually lacking some important
detail. It feels like playing a jig-saw puzzle without being able to
look at the picture on the box. Being new to Clojure and Emacs, you
really have to be devoted and have a lot of spare time.