On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 08:14:43 -0400, Scott Jaderholm <jaderh...@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't think it looks for tools.jar specifically, it probably just uses the classes in there so as long as they're on the classpath you should be fine. I wouldn't worry about it unless you see an error saying it can't find some
classes that googling reveals are in tools.jar.

Correct.

The README doesn't mention any cake plugins, that's why cake ritz isn't
working.

There is a cake task. It hasn't seen a lot of use as far as I know, but was working at one point. Cake has however seen a lot of instability recently (from my occasional usage at least). In this case I suspect 1.3 RC0 is causing the task not to load.

If cake supports lein plugins then maybe you didn't do lein plugin install ritz 0.1.7.

I would recommend 0.1.8-SNAPSHOT. The main difference is in how exceptions are selected for breaking into the debugger, which remains the main sticking point for ritz development at the moment. I'm itching for a clojure.match release so I can use it for this. [1]

Perhaps use lein or the maven plugin instead.

The maven plugin is zi [2]

Hugo

[1] https://github.com/pallet/ritz/issues/14
[2] https://github.com/pallet/zi