As a matter of fact I have abandoned clojurescript once before and just wrote
my own implementation of JVM free clojurescript
subset:

https://github.com/Gozala/wisp
http://jeditoolkit.com/wisp/

But kanaka's clojurescript in clojurescript
https://github.com/kanaka/clojurescript/ got me  excited and I'm trying to get
involved
again. Luckily he's being awesome to work with & has no problems accepting pull
requests. But if the process of contributing
is more work than I can keep up with I'll have to turn away again :(

I also don't quite see the point of being on github if use of it's features is
unacceptable.

Regards
--
Irakli Gozalishvili