There are currently 4 roles defined: Definer, Asserter, Runner, and
Reporter.

It looks like the "Runner" does finding, filtering, and execution. I think
you could further break the Runner down into Discoverer and Executor. I
might want to just ask "What tests do I have?" without actually running
anyway. I may also want a different Executor, like a distributed/parallel
executor, while preserving the discovery logic.