I'd like to support Laurent on this and the Test2 effort, having a spec of
tests in terms of abstractions useable from library to library, possibly
having tests as data, (since I have learned that it's all about data) would
really be really useful. The ring-spec like idea for tests really has
something good to it.

Now, opinion time (more opinionated actually). Midje might be full of
macros and abstractions that I don't understand when I read the code. Hell
it's full of them. But I honestly never had to read it to write my tests.
More It's well documented and I there's is more functionality in the doc
than I have had to use. So congrats Brian.

Once again it would also be nice to see Test2 include ClojureScript. And
the spec might be a good start.

Cheers,

Jeremys.