Am 30.04.2011 19:56, schrieb Oliver Buchtala:
> Am 30.04.2011 19:29, schrieb Alexander Neundorf:
>>> Nowadays, there are ways to deal better with that: linked folders,
>>> virtual folders and linked resources
>> I'm not using Eclipse actively myself, I'm just maintaining the generator.
>> But what people told me is that if the sources are not in a subdir of the
>> project file, then the svn support of Eclipse does not work.
>> Also if the sources are in a linked folder.
>> Did this change ?
>>
> Ok. Don't know. I have to  check...
> Actually, there happened a lot around folders. Maybe this also works in
> the meantime.

Nope. This is still not supported.
My personal opinion is that I do not care about eclipse svn support.
Other IDEs don't support this either (or not well).

Also, in earlier days I have had not too good experiences with
Subversive and Subclipse
and always returned to doing svn from command line or other tools (e.g.
TortoiseSVN).
I looked a bit around in the internet and still find mainly bad remarks
for those both plugins
and suggestions not to do it from within Eclipse.

Bye,
Oliver