Hi Alex, Manuel, and other interested watchers,

I'd like to introduce a preview version of an Eclipse plugin
'CMakeWorkbench' which is combined with the CMake CDT7 generator
developed lately.
I try to reduce user actions for importing projects and managing working
sets.
By watching solution files generated with CDT7 generator automatic
updating is achieved...
Of course there are still some hitches... and obviously much space for
improvement... but hey ;) that's is my first eclipse plugin

Please find notes about installation:
https://github.com/oliver----/cmake-workbench/blob/master/doc/Install.markdown
and a step by step HelloWorld on:
https://github.com/oliver----/cmake-workbench/blob/master/doc/examples/HelloWorld.markdown

Please: I'd like to have your opinion and maybe some trying :)

Bye,
Oliver

PS: I have developed and tested under Ubuntu LTS 10.04 + Eclipse 3.7 M6
+ CDT 8.0 M6.