Am 06.05.2011 23:26, schrieb Alexander Neundorf:
> On Saturday 30 April 2011, Oliver Buchtala wrote:
>>> Ok. Don't know. I have to  check...
>>> Actually, there happened a lot around folders. Maybe this also works in
>>> the meantime.
>> Nope. This is still not supported.
>> My personal opinion is that I do not care about eclipse svn support.
>> Other IDEs don't support this either (or not well).
>>
>> Also, in earlier days I have had not too good experiences with
>> Subversive and Subclipse
>> and always returned to doing svn from command line or other tools (e.g.
>> TortoiseSVN).
>> I looked a bit around in the internet and still find mainly bad remarks
>> for those both plugins
>> and suggestions not to do it from within Eclipse.
> When I look around my colleagues I find basically only positive remarks about
> the svn support in Eclipse ;-)
>
> This is also my impression from feedback from other users about the Eclipse
> generators, that the missing svn support in linked folders sucks.
>
> Alex
Alright.

Though, IMO SVN issues should not dominate CDT generation issues.
But, you are totally right - this file system limitations in eclipse
sucks...
I consulted an eclipse guy these days... they are working on that and
this is going to be better in e4 (=next generation)...
For us, we have to be patient ;)

Oliver