On 11/12/2011 4:18 PM, Patrick Gansterer wrote:
I've created a very simple patch to add the basic support for WindowsCE to
CMake.
I does not provide any automatically architecture detection or so on, but
enables user to use a vanilla CMake for compiling Windows CE projects.
If the patch gets accepted I'll write a few lines into the wiki.

Thanks for working on this.  The patch looks okay to me as it will not affect
current behavior.

Please change the variable "CMAKE_PLATFORM_DEFINES" to a private name (leading
_ perhaps) that does not appear to be something projects can use.