Hi,

On Sat, 14 Jul 2012 21:08:24 +0200, Rolf Eike Beer wrote:
-in Modules/Platform/Windows-cl.cmake you initialize some variables in both branches of an if(). You should keep the order you set them the same in both
branches as is makes comparing this much easier.

Where exactly? I don't find it. :-/

-you don't set CMAKE_DEBUG_PLATFORM_DEFINES for WinCE. I don't know
if that is
a bug or intentional. If it is a bug then set it, otherwise I would add a
comment why this isn't needed.

The WinCE compier has no support for /RTC1.

This patch also includes the changes mentioned in http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/cmake-developers/2011-November/002510.html.

-- Patrick