Hi Suzieq,

So happy to hear that your gout is respomding to the cherry juice and dried
cherries.

Cherries are back in season and I eat them like they are going out of
season and haven't had any gout.

Sorry that "I am killing you" with this advice but you now know that the
one tip I gave you is really helping.

So, get rid of the wine or any other alcohol you comsume and some of the
other things and it will just keep on getting better. Of course you can eat
some of these things but in moderation. If you feel any symtoms then you
know you must cut back.

Hope you grt on only 100mg of Gleevec and mybe you might not even need it
anymore. Wouldn't that be great...

18's

Marty