Hi Suzieq,

Yes cheries are good at preventing the gout. However most cherry juice is
made with other ingredients such as grape juice which won't do a thing to
help prevent the gout. If fresh cheries are in season that would be a much
better choice. I eat pounds of them when they are in season.

There are very few pure cherry juice on the market, so you need to read the
label on the bottle.

Please discuss your suspition of having the gout with your doctor. Maybe he
or she could subscribe some Allopurnial for you to try out.

18's,

Marty