From: Marty Gartenberg <wa2...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Re: Arthritis ?
To: cmlhope@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2013, 10:17 PM

Hi Suzieq,

just something to think about... When I was first diagnoised they started me on
Hydroxy Urea and Allopurnial. It wasn't the hydroxy that I questioned because I
knew why they were giving it to me. It was the Allopurnial. That is used for
controlling the gout. I was told that having CML that was newly diagnoised
could also cause some very painful gout attacks. I have been on Allopurnial
ever since and no more gout attacks. Gout is a form of arthritis

Maybe part of your problem could be gout??? Why not ask your doctor if this
could be part of the cause. It never hurts to ask questions.

18's,

Marty