Marty:
I found a bottle of Cherry Concentrate Juice,  only have to mix two
tablespoons with some water or whatever I want to drink.  Course,  it cost
right at $18 for about a quart bottle,  but will last a good long while.
This grocery store is the only one I found that carries this juice. And, I
did read labels and saw where most juices are flavored Apple juice or grape
juice.  You think when it says 100% Juice, that's what you are getting
until you read the label and find out just what sort of juices are mixed
together. LOL!!!   Plus,  bought some dried Cherries & eat some of those as
well as I bought a bottle of Cherry Wine.  So, I think I did pretty good.
:) There aren't any nice fresh Cherries available here yet,  I looked.
 Normally,  they cost as arm & leg when they do first show up in the
produce isle. :)  I am going to discuss this matter of Gout with my
Hem./Onc. when I see her at the end of the month.

Keep Looking Up, Suzieq