Dear Beth,  You deal with so much more then most of us, and I pray that it will
all straighten up at some point and you can relax and enjoy life more.  I know
how difficult it gets at times.  I don't have the strength that I once had.  I
got up with a lot of pain this morning, but when it eased up I made 2 loaves of
banana cake/bread, whatever it is.  Usually I make it in a bundt pan, but it's
to much, so I  made 2 loaf pans and will freeze one.  It is such a good recipe,
and a good way to use up bananas when they're getting to ripe.  It took me
about 3 hours to do what use to take a few minutes, but I got it done, plus the
dishes.  Actually, my son, and my husband helped me with those, but I did
plenty too.  It was a group effort.  I also made a dessert that I usually make
with mandarin oranges, but today, decided to use up some frozen strawberries
that my husband bought.  I'm hoping that it will work as well.  I heat up 2
cups of juice.  I used pineapple juice since the strawberries didn't yield any
juice.  Normally, I use what I drain from the oranges.  To this you add
marshmallows and gelatin.  You bring the juice to a boil and then add the rest
and cook until they dissolve.  I cool that and add cream cheese and the
strawberries which I do in my processor.  After that I add an 8 oz pkg of cool
whip and fold that in.  It is really good made with the oranges.  I'm not sure
how the strawberry thing will work,but decided to take a chance on it.  That's
it for today.  I'll make a simple supper of some kind, but we eat late, so I'm
going to rest for a while.  This cooking from my jazzy chair isn't fun, but
doable.

I am trying hard not to think about the results of my biopsy, but, on the other
hand, want to know what I'm facing, and how we're going to handle it.  I am not
getting my hopes up and know that I'll deal with whatever comes my way.  It's
what we all do.  I do feel lucky though as I've had cancer in one form or
another for 20 years.  I do know that God has been with me during that time and
has let me help a number of siblings through their illnesses.  My husband comes
from a family of 3 boys and 2 girls.  I come from a family of 6 girls, and all
of my husbands siblings are gone.  They all turned to me to help them when they
got cancer.  They knew that I understood what they were dealing with.  It was
the same with my family, and even though it wasn't all cancer related, I
somehow helped them.  Mostly it was daily calls...or more then once a day when
things got bad.  I know that there was a reason for my being here for this
long.  I'm still hoping for more time as I have many quilts to finish.  Lately,
I've been embroidering more then quilting as they want me to put my legs up as
they are so swollen most of the time.  I can put them up in my recliner and do
the hand work.  I just can't sit with nothing to do.

I feel that some of us are getting closer, and there must be a reason for this.
 I do think of all of you as family and you have helped me through some very
hard times.  Marty.....you help me so very much with your upbeat attitude and
your strength.  I am strong, but you do inspire me so much.

I'm here when anyone needs to talk.  I miss Judi and Jeanie.  I know that
Jeanie was going on back to back cruises with her daughters and I believe that
Judi was going on vacation too.  I hope that they're having the time of their
lives and will come back with lots of stories to tell us.

I'm going to go put my feet up for a while and will check in later.

Love, prayers, and many hugs,
Millie