From: Marcie Goodman <margoo...@aol.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Cc: <cmlhope@googlegroups.com> <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Jul 16, 2013 10:04 pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope]

Hi Millie:

How are you doing?  I wish I had better words but all I can think is crap,
you've been through so much that it is time for you to just be well. I'm sure I
speak for many on this site when I say you will be in so many devout prayers.
What can we do as a group to support you?  Is there a safe way to get your
address?  My email is margoo...@aol.com.

Much love and please know you are in my thoughts.

Marcie

Sent from my iPad