Hi Millie:

How are you doing?  I wish I had better words but all I can think is crap,
you've been through so much that it is time for you to just be well. I'm sure I
speak for many on this site when I say you will be in so many devout prayers.
What can we do as a group to support you?  Is there a safe way to get your
address?  My email is margoo...@aol.com.

Much love and please know you are in my thoughts.

Marcie

Sent from my iPad