Terri,

Just to let you know. Almost any time that someone applies for Medicare
benefits they are usually denied. Even when they try to apply again they
are denied once again.

I remember when I had to live in a plastic bubble in the hospital for many
months my social worker applied for for social security disability and I
was denied. She applied twice more and I was finally accepted although I
had to wait two years in order to start receiving any benefits. Once I was
accepted I was paid retroactively to when I first applied. My social worker
at the time really helped me so much that I asked her if I could help her
start a foundation, and I did. It is now The bone marrow foundation in New
York City. I still remain very friendly with her. www.bonemarrow.org  Why
not check it out and see if you can get some help

Almost everyone that I know who has tried getting onto Medicare had these
same problems.

Your right, never stop fighting because in the end you will win because as
upsetting as it is, you are your own best advocate.

By the way, let me congratulate you on not having multiple myeloma,
something else that you don't need

As usual I send along 18's to you

Marty