From: Peter <pksch...@gmail.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Jul 13, 2014 10:32 am
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Digest for cml...@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

Hi Maria.
I too was taken aback by the less than friendly welcome you have received here
and how everybody is so quick in helping you to unsubscribe. Quite frankly, I
find it very disappointing. The members of this group appear to be very caring
and supportive, so I do not understand this. Why don't you stick around for a
while and see if you can find a way to 'fit in'.