Hello everyone!!!! God bless you all!!! I have been out of touch for a
while.  My situation is still complicated, but rather uneventfull.  I went
 to my appointment and my oncologist for the day told me that I might need
another bone marrow aspiration and biopsy soon.  She was worried because my
platelets went down. The problem is that I have not been able to take my
sprycel steadily.  I have skipped some days.  Sprycel acts really strongly
on my platelet count, and I know this is what is happenning.  Apparently, I
have an infection also running around my system. To make it more
interesting, I have been out of medication for a whole week due to
insurance red tape...
I will resume my Sprycel 70 mcg dose daily tomorrow after I do another CBC.
I have an appointment in two weeks...

Well, please take care!!!! Love you!!!!
Blessings!!! :)
Maria