From: Maria Cashion <mariacash...@gmail.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Sep 2, 2014 10:24 pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Digest for cmlhope@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1
topic

Hello everyone!!!! God bless you all!!! I have been out of touch for a while.
My situation is still complicated, but rather uneventfull.  I went
 to my appointment and my oncologist for the day told me that I might need
another bone marrow aspiration and biopsy soon.  She was worried because my
platelets went down. The problem is that I have not been able to take my
sprycel steadily.  I have skipped some days.  Sprycel acts really strongly on
my platelet count, and I know this is what is happenning.  Apparently, I have
an infection also running around my system. To make it more interesting, I have
been out of medication for a whole week due to insurance red tape...
I will resume my Sprycel 70 mcg dose daily tomorrow after I do another CBC.
I have an appointment in two weeks...

Well, please take care!!!! Love you!!!!
Blessings!!! :)
Maria