Hope you receive good news after your CBC.  My ONC has a lab in his office
and I have my results after about a 1/32 hour wait.  I have Iron Deficient
Anemia that was found after I was diagnosised with CML.  He doesn't like to
have a patient do a bone marrow biopsy because it is too painful.  I was on
Gleevec for 5 + years and off for almost 6.  In Oct. I will do the mutation
testing as I have something happening in my medical life.  I have several
things can be causing my blood test to be out of sync, so we must do some
elinination testing to find what tand who should be the lead Dr. to manage
treatment.

My favorite response to the question "How are you doing?".  "I stood up
this morning looked around and said "Thank you God.  Its going to be a
great day.  I hope you are having one also."
Richard H.