Hi Penny,

Thank goodness that there other drugs (TKI's) that will work and if one
just stops working at least you can fall forward to one of the others.

Oh yes things are really taking place for the worst and there you are just
trying to make a living just to be able to get by and if you work one
minute less those 30 hours your then getting kicked in you know where. But
no matter what you may be going through your still alive, and you will get
by.

You can believe me because of that per-viable saying, "been there done that"

If you read any of my posts then you know what i am talking about and I do
not complain because it is counterproductive to me.

Also if read any of my posts you will always notice the numbers 18 whice is
the symbol for life.

18's

Marty

So here is something from me to you...

*EXPECT THE BEST, MIND OVER MATTER. SUCCESS IS A FUNCTION OF SELF
CONFIDENCE. TO HAVE SUCCESS AT ANYTHING YOU MUST FIRST LEARN TO BELIEVE IN
YOURSELF. IF YOU EXPECT THE WORSE THEN THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL GET
(MIND OVER MATTER) IF YOU EXPECT THE BEST THEN THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL GET.*

*WHAT WE HAVE TO LEARN TO DO IS TO CHANGE OUR MENTAL HABITS, OUR STATES OF
MIND. LEARN TO EXPECT AND NOT TO DOUBT. BY DOING THIS YOU BRING EVERYTHING
INTO THE REALM OF POSSIBILITY. WHEN YOU LEARN TO BELIEVE THEN WHAT YOU
THOUGHT TO BE IMPOSSIBLE THEN MOVES INTO THE AREA OF POSSIBILITY.*

*EVERY GREAT THING EVENTUALLY BECOMES POSSIBLE FOR YOU. MY BELIEF AT THE
BEGINNING OF A DOUBTFUL UNDERTAKING IS THE ONE THING THAT INSURES THE
SUCCESSFUL OUTCOME...*

*FOCUS...*