I'm into my 3rd yr with cml/ph. I'm doing well. Took a few meds to find one
that did the job with side effects I can live with.  But I've been obsessed
with the why/how this happened. From 2004 to about 2013 I've had many surgeries
that required dozens of blood transfusions. Anyone else been thru something
like that prior to the cml diagnosis?  I'm also 15 yrs younger than the average
age for the onset. I know that is relative as there have been people much
younger than myself affected as well. It was just something the dr thru out
there.
Any insight would be helpful
Thanks, Kate
18's