Yes Jeannie, I was a farm kid in the mid west and was exposed to the
chemicals of the late 40's and 50's.  I have conversed with myself about
dumping gasoline on myself when I filled the tractor 2 daily,  Airplane
sprayed the cornfield each year.  I ran the handheld sprayer to kill weeds
and brush.  The only answer is I was the only one that I know that has
CML.  I also served 6 months in the Pacific Atomic Test Range, but the US
Navy said I was in there at the wrong time and place to have atomic residue
cause my problem. (I don't believe that.)  I swam in the Pacific Ocean that
could carried the radiation.  I read research that military families and
Japanese that were in high radiation areas in the Pacific have(had) the
highest rate of CML in the world.
Just research I did but only received negative results from any one that
was supposed to help people through the program.  I lost a friend with
Brain Cancer from his service of sitting in the bunkers during 4 major
atomic/neuculiar tests.

We have CML, we are living with it, and I don't believe I will know the
cause.  I am looking forward to the cure!!!
18's
Richard H.