I was donating blood and having lots of tooth X-rays when I got it.  Just don't
know.  Was around a lot of pesticides in my generation.  Always spraying for
mosquitos and such when I was a girl. Lived by a strawberries farm and they
sprayed every day.   No sickness of any kind until CML.  Go figure

My Motto:
Faith and Pills
With Love
🐠18's