Thanks, Don.

For most of the project, we had two people and a third came on board near
the end.  Now we are up to about 10-15 content editors.  Typo3 makes it very
easy for people to update their content which helps us a great deal.  Before
everyone was using Dreamweaver, but never really got the hang of it and so
the content on the Web site became pretty outdated.  If anyone ever needs
Typo3 tips, just ask... ;)  It's a great program.

Michelle

--
http://cms-list.org/
trim your replies for good karma.