Just make sure that you do not use Typo3
for a new-age publication or other
nefarious purposes:

A message from the Typo3 creator

"I'm a christian man. To me Typo3 is a piece
of work, which I would like to "return" to
God, my Creator . . . But I will express my
wish that Typo3 is not used to spread
material that is against the word of the Holy
Bible and the human rights. Examples of this
could be, that Typo3 is not used to publish
pornographic and/or sexually derailed material,
nazistic propaganda, newage-publications,
demonic messages and so on."

http://www.typo3.com/Info___Contact.1045.1.html

I respect his right to interject his beliefs
into his software, but honestly I chose not
to use this software because his suggested
Terms of Use are just too creepy for my tastes.
I hope this doesn't start a flamefest . . . I
simply found it interesting.

Tim