From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
On Behalf Of Charley Bay
Sent: segunda-feira, 10 de Fevereiro de 2003 3:26
To: Charles Reitzel; Nuno Lopes
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Charley Bay
Subject: RE: [cms-list] managing metadata

Charles Reitzel wrote:
> Hi Nuno,
>
> Nuno Lopes wrote:
> >Hi Charley, <snip>
>
> Me and Charley Bay are two different people.  I
> actually go by Charlie most places.  I decided to
> go by Charles on this list to avoid confusion with
> you, Charley!  No biggie.

Ooops.  Sorry to interject.  ;-)

I'll try to start going by "charleyb" then.  ;-)

To further complicate the issue, after much therapy
we've found out that Charley Bay is himself several
different people.  But, they have all agreed to use
the one screen name, "charley" (now "charleyb").  ;-)

--charleyb (all of them)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]