>From reading PIPE ABELP >SFS there are work unit options that can be
specified as parameters to the stage. The default says “private” which says
it gets a new work unit at the start of the stage and deleted the work unit
at the end. That sounded like what I want so I did not specify PRIVATE
explicitly.

I can call those CSL routines if needed. I’ll tinker with it tomorrow.

Thanks,
Don