I have some relatively vague memories that someone with SFS admin rights
could connect to SFS using different authorities concurrently.
Thinking a bit deeper: the FTP server uses this during an FTP PUT or GET
with SFS. I don't think it uses Diag D4 to start talking to SFS.

Kris Buelens,
     --- VM/VSE consultant, Belgium ---